Saturday, July 20, 2013

Confessions of a Pre-K Drama Queen
Hi guys! My name is Avery, Avery S as they say at my school and I am 3 and a half.  My family would say I am Diva. I just say I know what I like and I’m not afraid to tell anyone about it. 

A little about me…
Favorite color: Pink and Purple or basically anything that sparkles
Favorite food: Mac & Cheese and JUNK! I  am a choc-o-holic.. or something like that…, my mom says that word and she says that’s what she is, so I guess I am too!
Life ambition: To be a mommy.  I love my baby Sophia and I am a good mommy.  Dad took me on my 3rd birthday to pick her out at that Big Girl Shop (American Girl Doll) That place is AWESOME! They have everything a girl could want.  Word of advice girls… take my dad with you if you want to go, he gets you lots of stuff.  I came home with all kinds of stuff.  heheh


Other Things I love…
Dancing- I have some ‘really good moves’ and my brother and I dance with my mommy all the time.  I like the song Call Me Maybe and Gangnam Style.  We play music by the pool and it always makes me dance.  I take dance class at school and I look forward to every Tuesday when I get to wear my dance outfit! Here's some pics of my first recital.

Friends- I love my friends and we all LOVE play dates.  When we have play dates, it is so much fun, I wish we could do them everyday.   Sometimes we dress up, dance, or swim.  We also go to my room and drag everything out and try on all my princess dresses-- Even Taylor! 

My #1 favorite thing….I love DRESSES! I cant help it, I am a trend setter and I like to look good.  In fact, all my girl friends at pre-school like my style too cause now they wear dresses.  They must think I’m pretty cool.  Along with a good dress you have to have nice shoes.  I have lots and lots of shoes.. but my feet keep growing so fast so all my favorites don’t fit me anymore.  BUT..my mom took me shopping on our girls week last week and I got these super cute sparkly pink ones.. check em out!!  

Its important that I leave the house in the mornings looking just the way I like.  I actually made my mom paint my nails before school last week.  Maybe she was late for work, I'm not sure.  What I do know is I looked super cute.  (everyone said so).  Mom and I had a girls week last week because Cole was at Daddy Matt's house and Daddy Corey was at work.  I like girls week.  I get my mom all to myself and we got to go out to eat.  YUM! That's my mom and me being really silly- we like to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment